Austin Carter Mahone
April 4, 1996
9703 #4R Collins Avenue Bal Harbour, Florida 33154
Austin Carter Mahone also called A-Meezy is a singer from San Antonio, TX, but now he lives in Miami, FL. He lived in La Vernia, TX for a short time, then moved to San Antonio, TX. He began to build a following online. His grandfather gave him his first guitar and he taught himself to play. He rose to No. 28 on the list from December 2. And as of May 2012, Mahone has over 4,000,000 Twitter followers. Released in 2011 on Valentine's Day on June 5, 2012 Austin Mahone released a second single called "Say Somethin' '". Mahone had an interview with Elvis Duran and the Morning Show on June 21, 2012 for the first time. He met Justin Bieber while he was there! Austin's debut album is expected to come out sometime in 2016.
To view Austin's image gallery, click here.
- His fan mail address is:
P.O. Box 409009
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33340
- His fans are called Mahomies. A Mahomie is a fan of Austin Mahone. His fan base is made of Boy Mahomies and Girl Mahomies.
- He has a little cousin named Logan.
- He is friends with Justin Bieber.
- His first single was called 11:11.
- He has dated Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony.
- He has also dated Becky G.
- He is currently dating Katya Henry.
- In September 2011, Mahone debuted at No. 38 on Billboard's Social 50 chart, the youngest to appear in the list.